Friday, July 27, 2012

Break Out

I should have enjoyed my days of rest when I had them! I run my own business, its a blessing because I am flexible, I can make my own work schedule, and I make tons of money. The down side is I have a lot to do, and a custom order can spring up at any moment. But all in all I love my job and I couldn't be happier. My success is over and above anything I have ever planned. Take a look at my bags. There made out of coffee bean bags! (at bottom of page!!!!!!)
Anyway I just got an order of forty bags so I am stressed like never before! All this stress causes one thing-break outs. No one loves talking about their skin flaws but lets face it we all have them. My skin is far from perfect but I do have a couple of tricks to make your face glow! 
I have learned the only way to find what works best for YOU is to try everything. For my skin the following seems to work. Some may work great for you others may be a fail. It's all about trial and error.
1. Toothpaste. I just about swear by this. When ever I have a problem spot that will not go away on its own I dab a little toothpaste on it before I go to bed. In the morning I scrub my face with Clean & Clear  face wash. And SURPRISE it went bye-bye. I would not recommend this remedy every night, because it is drying and could be come irratating. It is perfect for the night before a big event!
2. Steam. About once a week I like to steam my pores open, this will cleanse them. I boil a pot of water and add a few drops of rosemary oil. (Rosemary is not only great for skin but hair as well!) I then put a towel over my hair and hold my face about 5" from the steaming water for about 5 minutes. After I heavily moisturize. The rosemary really helps! LIFE SAVER
3. Everyone loves to be tan but the sad reality is sun ages skin. It is so important to lather up a good moisturizing sunblock (mostly on your face). This will keep your skin looking youthful and glowing. You can still get a good color even when wearing sun block. The sun is strong! AND there are other ways to get a sun kissed look! I swear on Too Faced Bronzer and I am obsessed with Jergens Natural Glow for the Face. 

Check Out My Bags!




No comments:

Post a Comment