Saturday, July 21, 2012

Food for Thought

I was rather sassy when I woke up this morning, but I'm not too sure why. My mom often tells me I was born sassy. I think I have to agree. To un sass myself I treated myself to a Strawberry Greek Frozen Yogurt (which is 100 calories BTW). I love that stuff. Like seriously it tastes like ice cream, and for a 100 calories you can't beat it!......anyway this lovely message was on the top.....

There are lots of other interesting foods that do more then just make your taste buds dance. There are lots of foods out there that are categorized as "feel good foods". I do a lot of research about what foods benefit what part of the body and mind! I have tried it all and here's what works for me!


Foods that help you focus: Oranges, Salmon and other seafood, Almonds, Walnuts, Dark Chocolate, Avocados, and Blueberries
Foods that put you in a good mood for the day: Strawberries, Pears, Pineapple, Walnuts, Brown Rice, Eggs, Garlic, and Ginger 
Foods that help you sleep better: Jasmine Rice, Yogurt, Bananas, Kale, Chickpeas and Whole Grains


Bon appetite for a happy day and peaceful night!



No comments:

Post a Comment