Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hung Up

Recently I have been reading a lot. I am not a huge reader so I'm not to sure why I just felt like reading. I just finished this book (recommended by my best friend) called Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski. I would totally pass the recommendation onto you, especially if you are sick of boring books. It is filled with intense moments  that make you never want to stop reading! Also don't by the actual book if you have an iphone or ipad, read on there. Books are so out. You may complain the iphone s too small to read on! SO not true! My bestie read the whole book on there and didn't complain once.
Currently I read on my mom's ipad. It's fine. I mean it's the original ipad, black, no camera, ya no. About a week ago I decided I will be saving my money for my own ipad! The new one in white! I thought it would be a great investment for myself. Anyway, you are probably wondering where I am going with this. With most of the world owning ipads and iphones we need away to stand out! So I am about to bring to your attention my vote of the 3 most original ipad cases and 5 most original iphone cases.
1. $49.00 Etsy
3. $24.00 Urban Outfitters
---------------------------------------------------------------------
1. $30.00 Urban Outfitters
2. $26.50 Etsy
3. $13.95 Amazon
4. $16.00 Urban Outfitters
5. $39.95 Kate Spade



No comments:

Post a Comment