Sunday, July 22, 2012

Moving Music

When I'm sewing, when I'm taking a shower, when I'm getting ready in the morning, while I'm in the car, and when I fall asleep at night one thing keeps me going. MUSIC. What on Earth did we do before Iphones, Ipads, and Ipods...well i gues record players but still. Anyway I listen to rather weird music. I know we all have our quirks but very few of my friends share my music interests. I do listen to some "normal music" like "Today's Hits" on pandora and I will admitt I am quite the fan of rap!! But there is a side to me that very few people are aware of. I love classic rock, zen music, and indie rock. I do also obsess over some Broadway soundtracks like Wicked and Hairspray.

So I figured why not every week share to the world the playlist that keeps me moving. This week is a real mix of everything... Enjoy 
1. Defying Gravity......Wicked Click to Listen
2. It Don't Come Easy......Ringo Starr Click to Listen
3. We Built This City/We're Not Gonna Take It....Rock of Ages Click to Listen
4. Maggie May....Rod Stewart Click to Listen
5. Under My Thumb...The Rolling Stones Click to Listen
6. Learning to Fly....Tom Petty Click to Listen
7. Top of the World ...Shanen knife Click to Listen
8. Pound the Alarm....Nicki Minaj Click to Listen
9. Swim...Jack's Mannequin Click to Listen
10. Waiting for a Girl Like You....Rock of Ages Click to Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment