Saturday, July 28, 2012

Outfits of the Week

I wasn't planning on blogging today because I am absolutely exhausted. I spent the day sewing in my "sweat shop" as my mom likes to call it. I was in my pajamas all day and had my hair in a high pony tail. I love pony tails because swinging it back and forth makes me feel like my hair is extra l long and lush. If you want a fabulous pony tail I recommend first having unwashed hair. Then I like to tease the crown of my head to get a little volume. I then brush my hair with my head upside-down, this directs the hair into a pony tail shape. Lastly, tie off with a hair tie and if you would like, spray with hairspray.
Anyway, I keep a fashion journal, and today I was looking back in it. I know I'm a nerd but that journal has proven to me that not only does my style change every season but it changes every week! So, I decided the best way to show you guys my style of the week is by creating my top two outfits every week. 
1. This first outfit is very flirty and classic. The Topshop dress gives off a very earthy feel along with the leather accessories. I love that the outfit is so put together yet it looks so effortless. The only thing that makes this outfit even better is that it can easily go from day to night! It is a fabulous go to outfit for any occasion. 
2. I am obsessed with this retro look. Everything is clean cut and classic. Even though the pieces look very retro there is a lot of sex appeal in the blouse and shorts. All the pieces in this outfit are very fun and unique so they can easily be mixed in matched with basics in your wardrobe to make countless outfits!


No comments:

Post a Comment