Monday, July 16, 2012

Skinny Minny Tricks

I know you can all relate to those mornings when the alarm goes off and you just want to start crying your eyes out. Yeah, that was my morning today. I had to get up at 7:00 to truck up to NYC for my brothers doctor appointment. I would have stayed at home if the appointment was anywhere else but NYC, but being it is my favorite place I lugged myself out of bed. Actually I sprang out of bed because I find that is the only way I can get up. I new I should have picked my outfit out the night before but since I didn't I was stuck standing in my closet with piles on piles of clothes around me. I ended up wearing this.....
I Love this skirt because it makes me feel skinny and helps me to look like I have a teeny tiny waist. I'm not as  twig like as I use to be but here are my tricks to get a skinny waist and emphsize the one you have!
1. Go Green Tea! I am obsessed with green tea. It tastes good and most importantly makes you look good. Green tea extract increases the burning of calories and fat needed to lose weight! It also helps you hair and skin, so drink up!
2. Put one foot in front of the other! Opt to walk when you have the choice. Just some extra steps can really help to tone your body. I always take the stairs and my trick to make it less painful is huff up going two by two. Skip every other step to form a longer stride. 
3. Nom Nom Nom! PLEASE for the love of God EAT. Not eating will only make your problems worse. You need to keep your metabolism going and the only way to do so is eat and move. Try smaller portions if you want to cut back, just don't cut off all food supply.
4. Wheat wars! Everyone loves carbs, especially bread. I can eat a whole bread basket at a restaurant, but I try to limit myself to one piece. I do this by sipping my drink until I am about to pee my pants. That way I am distracted from shoving white carbs in my mouth.
5. Show it off! You can really make a great impression of a tiny waist by wearing a skirt like I have on above. It sits on my actual waist and the gathers only help to make my waist look smaller and give me an hour glass shape. 

Good Night Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment