Sunday, July 29, 2012

Throwback Tunes

I can honestly say this has been one of the craziest weeks of my life. I had a three night sleep over with my bestest friend, I had two vendor's sales, I had to go fabric shopping, and tons of others errands in-between. All this craziness makes me go through a roller coaster of emotions. Today I had a vendor's sale and I did extremely well! This lady saw my vintage tablecloth and she said she as well collects vintage linens. She gave me the brilliant idea to make dresses out of them! I am so excited to try that out, come the fall. Anyway, To settle my mind after a long day today I watched my favorite movie, Grease. Everyone must think I'm such a nerd, but hey I love old stuff. Oh, I thought this picture was supper cool, I want glasses like the second pair. 
Well, because I had such a crazy week my playlist of the week is a rather interesting mix. The majority of it is old stuff and I encourage you to jam out to all these tunes because this is what kept me together this week! Enjoy (#10 has the coolest music video)
1. Man! I Feel Like a Women.......Shania Twain  CLICK TO LISTEN
2.  Put Your Records On....... Corinne Bailey Rae CLICK TO LISTEN
3. Beauty School Dropout......Grease CLICK TO LISTEN
4. Crazy Girl......Eli Young Band CLICK TO LISTEN
5. Hot Blooded.....Foreigner CLICK TO LISTEN
6. One of the Boys......Katy Perry CLICK TO LISTEN
7. More Then Words/Heaven....Rock of Ages CLICK TO LISTEN
8. Jealous Guy....John Lennon  CLICK TO LISTEN
9. I Guess That's Why They Call it the Blues...Elton JohnCLICK TO LISTEN
10. Breaking Down......Florence and The Machine CLICK TO LISTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment