Sunday, July 15, 2012

Welcome


Hey Girls Here There and Everywhere!
From the time I was old enough to recognize the difference between beauty and not I knew I wanted to be beautiful. As my mom checked out in the grocery store I admired the beautiful girls on the glossy magazine covers. I wanted beautiful hair, a tiny waist, and a perfect wardrobe. Finding where you fit in in a world full of Barbies is not easy. I figured out everything on my own. From fashion and hair to popularity and boys fighting your way through the world is not easy. My blog will provide a variety of topics including my obsessions, hair, cosmetics, street style, runway, music, art, literature, and life tips.  I hope my blog gives you little tips and tricks here and there to be beautiful, personable, noticeable, and most importantly be yourself!
xoxo,
A


No comments:

Post a Comment