Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Holy Bible

Yesterday my Holy Bible arrived in the mail...THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE OF TEEN VOGUE. When I saw it I screamed. If you aren't aware, September is the January of fashion. It's all about new, fresh ideas that will carry us through not only the fall but the entire year. So, if you do not receive Vogue or Teen Vogue in the mail you better go out and by yourself a copy because it will be your Bible of the season.
Although I am ready to dress in full fall, it is still a few weeks too early for me to tell you my top fall picks. So for your two outfits of the week..........drum roll please!
This is a really great transition outfit because it can easily be for right now and easily carry you into the fall. There is a huge ornate, gold theme for the fall and this is a little preview! I am not a huge fan of the ornate brocades but this is extremely toned down and fun. The hot pink adds a flirty aspect and the retro shades and classic handbag keep the look professional. If you want to be on top for fall wear this trend now!
Now that I have pink hair I feel like I can pull off a super edgy look like this! I love the balance between distressed and clean cut with the cropped Pink Floyd tee and the hot pink blazer. Mixing of prints was huge this Spring/Summer and we can carry it through for prefall in a toned down way. The camo shorts and cheetah oxford flats are a great pattern mix and a fabulous contrast with the blazer. Even the accessories compliment each other. The retro large frame glasses tone down the edgy gold cross and skulls.



No comments:

Post a Comment