Sunday, August 5, 2012

TV, Tunes, and Tea Cups

Theres nothing like sleeping when it's raining out. The pitter patter is a perfect rhythm to fall asleep to......or watch Awkward. Me and my bestest friend Holly, are obsessed with this show. Today I kicked my feet up, sipped some hot green tea and watched Awkward. It is a great show to watch to relieve stress because its comical and the drama keeps you hooked. Watch it on MTV on Thursdays at 10:30...if you go to bed super early like me don't bother staying up! It is on almost everyday during the day!
The beginning of this week I was feeling bad for myself, so my playlist is...interesting and calming. I have realized that feeling bad for myself gets me no where and I need to really pound the pavement if I want to get somewhere in life..enjoy. Don't forget watch AWKWARD.!!!
   1.  Landslide........Fleetwood Mac CLICK TO LISTEN
2. Drive By.............Train CLICK TO LISTEN
3. Laughed Until We Cried.......Jason Aldean CLICK TO LISTEN
4. Instant Karma.......John Lennon CLICK TO LISTEN
5. Life's Been Good to Me.......The Eagles CLICK TO LISTEN
6. Sixteen Going on Seventeen........The Sound of Music CLICK TO LISTEN
7. You Can't Always Get What You Want....The Rolling Stones CLICK TO LISTEN
8. Blackbird...........The Beatles CLICK TO LISTEN
9. My Sweet Lord..........George Harrison CLICK TO LISTEN
10. Come Sail Away....Styx CLICK TO LISTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment