Sunday, August 12, 2012

You're The One That I want

I just came home from a fair we have in my town every year. It was LAME. I'm not just saying that because I think I'm too cool for it or something...but it was actually lame. It isn't one of those intense state fairs that everyone goes to wear cute cowboy boots and floral sun dresses. The most intense part about our fair is the funnel cake. Yippee!!! Anyway, while I was walking around I realized hey! It's like Grease! That made my night a little bit better!
I learned a lot this week. I learned that you can't let time go by with out spending time with your closest friends and family, I also learned that love sucks and it's impossible to find a happy medium. My playlist this week is a jumble of mixed emotions! I hope you connect to these songs like I do, some are recommendations from good friends and others are old favorites!
1. Grouplove...............Tongue Tied Click to Listen
2.  I Love It...........Icona Pop Click to Listen
3. Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye.......Luke Bryan Click to Listen
4. Did it on Em......Nicki Minaj Click to Listen
5. Thinking of You.........Katy Perry Click to Listen
6. Drops of Jupiter............Train Click to Listen
7. Some Nights.......Fun. Click to Listen
8. I Want You............Bob Dylan  Click to Listen
9. Im Single...........Lil Wayne Click to Listen
10. You're The One That I Want.......Grease Click to Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment