Thursday, September 13, 2012

Addict Status

I have an obsession. It is not exactly an addiction but it feels like one. I am obsessed with my hair! Not like- AH my hair is so fabulous, I'm so gorgeous, but like I research ways to enhance hair quality, length, shininess etc. I am a pinterest addict so naturally I spend hours looking out the hair and beauty category on pinterest. I found the best remedy for shiny, healthy, and fast growing hair. I tried it on Sunday and the results are excellent! I hate to give out the secret because then everyone else will have beautiful hair! But I am not the inventor of it I am only a pretty wannabe! Here it is! You have to try it out!!!

Mix the following in a bowl:
2 Egg Yolks
1 Tbs of Olive Oil
1/2 Cup Water

Brush your hair to remove ALL knots and tangles. Now get in the shower and wet your hair. Turn the water off and apply the mixture to your hair (I used a thick paint brush so I could control the mixture better) Now let it soak in your hair for 15 minutes. (I soaked in the bath for 15 minutes which was great, except a lot of the mixture dripped into the tub making my skin feel like olive oil for the rest of the day. )When 15 minutes are up get back in the shower and rinse the mixture out. Then wash your hair with a clarifying shampoo to remove all scalp residue. Lastly, condition like normal and enjoy your  fabulous hair. You will no longer be a pretty plastic wannabe!

No comments:

Post a Comment