Sunday, September 16, 2012

Breaking News

BIG NEWS! I have created a super easy way for all my readers to follow me and stay updated with my posts! On the right hand side of the screen where it says blog archive scroll down past "about me" and right below it there is a pretty blue button that says follow this site. Click it and follow the directions! AND below that you can enter your email address for updates every time I blog. I hope this helps! Thank you for all your support!
Now for some fun chatting. Today my grandmother came to town.....hmm. Let me just say she is not my favorite person in the world, but I am not even going to get into that. Anyway, she brought me a FABULOUS faux fur little coat from INC. I tried it on and it was so me- obnoxious and glamourous. Because I am so excited to wear it, below is a fabulous outfit I am picturing in my head. It is a must have for the winter!

1 comment: