Monday, September 24, 2012

Breaking Record Heights

Hello Everyone! It is a great feeling to be home. Although I did dread getting up this morning, once I got to school I was actually happy to be there. My day was rather dull, but a good dull. I just finished up with my homework, ya no the typical boring stuff, but I am about to do my reading for advanced LIT. We are reading Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë. Shockingly enough I am actually really enjoying the book. The beginning part was a bit confusing but after pushing through the beginning I am truly enjoying it. Of course the novel takes place in the fascinating time of the 1800s, so I am sure you can guess exactly what I am thinking about when reading- clothes. I am not a huge fan of the time period but come on how can you not think about clothes while you are reading anything?! For once in my life I feel inspired by the era. Here is MY twist on super old fashion, back in the day, prim and proper days. Enjoy my day dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment