Saturday, September 29, 2012

Dashing It Up

hello world! Sorry I have been MIA for the last few days. I was on my school biology trip which was actually really fun! Aside from rolling around in the mud (literally) we did have some fun joking around time. We played camp! (I know we are so weird) We called our camp Camp Have Fun and we even made a song and dance. My friend Toyo was head counselor and we all had other jobs! Isn't imagination great for the mind! Along with camp have fun we also had a little fun photo shoot- Kardashian Style! My friend Devin and I have a slight obsession with the Dash girls. So of course we follow them on instagram and anyone who follows Kim knows the Kim face! So, while drinking our morning, midday, and night coffee (french vanilla & hazel nut. yes three times a day) we posed like Kim (Devin) and Kourtney (moi) seductively stirring our coffee. Enjoy xoxo
Kourtney and Kim seductively stirring!
The face never gets old!
Camp Have Fun sipping there frappes!




No comments:

Post a Comment