Monday, September 17, 2012

Date Bait

I have become extremely lazy as of Friday. I need to get back on track ASAP  or this is going to be a long year. I don't get THAT much homework, but the work I do get I take forever to do because I take a break every 30 seconds. But I do have some relaxing classes like Advanced Lit. Today we made my teacher a pinterest. I came up with her Bio, it says "I like books. End of story." BAHAHAH get it? I'm so witty. Anyway, today I was asked for advice about what to wear for a date. Reality is most girls don't no what to wear for a date. You want to be sexy but not to revealing, bold but not obnoxious, normal but not ordinary. So listen up girls! Time to learn a life lesson!
This outfit is the perfect first date outfit. It is cute and flirty with out being like "everyone look at me!" Leggings work for this look because the top is a little oversized and covered up. Accessories are simple but not ordinary which is exactly what every girl needs! I can see this working as a movie date, dinner date, or just hanging out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment