Saturday, September 15, 2012

Glam Event

Hola! The weather today was absolutely perfect. September is absolutely perfect and I really don't want it to end. Coming up very very soon is my Biology 2 class trip! It should be interesting because it is not exactly a glam event. My teacher keeps jabbering about the clothes we need- old jeans &T-shirts we don't care about. This morning I started to set some clothes aside. Well, I like to push the envelope a little bit...just a little bit. Because I don't have any jeans I don't care about. I will be wearing leggings under an athletic short (I have a pink & green pair, navy blue and pink, teal and purple, and black) and a T-shirt. And the best dressed award goes to-MOI!

Forget about me! Who watched fashion police last night? We need to chat about Kristen Stewart. She looked absolutely stunning. I wish I could pull of a dress so conservative and look so sexy. The awkward length of the dress would be perfect for my school- right to the bend in the back of the knee! Nothing about this says awkward at all. The hair, the makeup, the shoes = sex appeal. She has really never looked so good!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh please post more advice on what you think we should wear on the bio trip cause I'm in the same situation- I care about my jeans!!

    Keep posting:-)

    E

    ReplyDelete