Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Itty Bitty Piggy

It's only 8:39 and I am so exhausted!! What a long day of school it was! I am so glad i have such great, entertaining friends to get me through the day. My bladder also keeps me pretty awake during school because I have to pee EVERY class! Anyway, I wanted to talk about TV. Yes, TV. I haven't really watched too much TV in the past few months but there are a couple shows I watch avidly. If you are looking for a good laugh you HAVE to watch Here Comes Honey BOO BOO tonight at 10:00. All I can say is wow. It is so mean because the whole entire world is laughing at them, but what can I say their ways are hilarious. The pig is so darn cute! (Now you are going to think I'm very weird...) The pig is such a cute color, it inspired me to get a baby ballet pink when I get my nails done tomorrow! Thank you glitzy!
What a cute wittle piggy! Anyway, if you read yesterday here is the bon bon story! Last year I was in the apple store and this older couple was asking an Apple Worker why their laptop battery doesn't last long, and they let it charge all the tim. The worker told them "You have to think of your laptop like a football player. You can't let it sit around in the locker room eating bon bons all day. You have to exercise his skills." Basically, don't let your apple products sit on the charger all day! Use your battery life!! Good night world!  Hang in tomorrow is Thursday! 

1 comment: